Please Fill Out This Form

Name(maiden & married):
Mailing Address
Email Address:
Phone Number
Tell us a little about your life now.
Are you interested in being on the 10 year reunion planning committee? Yes, I live in St. George
Yes, I don't live in St. George
No thanks
Do you want to share any recent photos of you and/or your family? Yes, I will e-mail them to you
No thanks

form mail

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Randi L. (Duncan) Arave

I am living in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I have been married for 7 years now to a Former marine. We have two beautiful sons Joshua 4yrs and Jason 2yrs. I am going to school to finish my Nursing Degree from LPN to RN and then get my NP. My husband Nate just finished his Master's Degree in GIS and he has been working for the State of Idaho as a Water resource agent. We own a little house in town with 2 dogs an Australian Shepard named Biscuit and an Springer Spaniel named Linus. We also have a manx cat named Lucy.

No comments: