Please Fill Out This Form

Name(maiden & married):
Mailing Address
Email Address:
Phone Number
Tell us a little about your life now.
Are you interested in being on the 10 year reunion planning committee? Yes, I live in St. George
Yes, I don't live in St. George
No thanks
Do you want to share any recent photos of you and/or your family? Yes, I will e-mail them to you
No thanks

form mail

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kerri (Hale) Nelson

I finished a Bachelor degree in Management with a Finance emphasis from BYU in 2004. I moved back to St. George and got a job with Morgan Stanley. I married Cole Nelson (Dixie High class of 2001) in 2005. We had a little boy, Joshua, in October of 2006. We moved back to Provo in May of 2007 so Cole could finish school. Cole just got into the Information Systems program so it looks like we will be here for another 3 years so he can finish his Master's, if all goes well.

No comments: