Please Fill Out This Form

Name(maiden & married):
Mailing Address
Email Address:
Phone Number
Tell us a little about your life now.
Are you interested in being on the 10 year reunion planning committee? Yes, I live in St. George
Yes, I don't live in St. George
No thanks
Do you want to share any recent photos of you and/or your family? Yes, I will e-mail them to you
No thanks

form mail

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reagan & Stefanie (Danjanovich) Carter


After being high school sweethearts, Reagan and I finally tied the knot 7 years ago in June of 2001. After a move to SLC for Reag to graduate from UofU with his bachelor's degree, and then a move back to St. George, Reagan was accepted into University of Louisville School of Medicine. We are currently in our 3rd year and time is flying. We started our little family in 2004 with our first boy, Smith, and then added to the family just before starting med school in 2006 with our second boy, Jones. Our family will expand, once again, this October with our first little girl! We are loving life here in Kentucky and although life can get a little crazy...we are loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Megan Andersen said...

Steph! I don't know how else to get ahold of you...so we'll see if this works. It was so good running into to you while you were here in town. I forgot to mention to you that I want an invite to your blog.. So email me megryan6901@hotmail.com
Then we will be able to keep in better touch!! Take Care.